Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thanks


A quick note to all.
To everyone that has planned and produced benefits, to the folks that have mailed dad a check and to the friends, fans and family that have taken the time to e-mail me pictures and stories I am forever gratefull. As a child I was always able to reconcile the time dad spent on the road and out of my life by believing he was changing the world, one town at a time, one song at a time and one person at a time. Receiving the multitudes of comments and support has reaffirmed what I have always known.
Thank You
Duncan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a child I was always able to reconcile the time dad spent on the road and out of my life by believing he was changing the world, one town at a time, one song at a time and one person at a time.

You are right Duncan, I'm one of those people

Mike Taub